Будинок Єпархіального управлiння УПЦ КП


Будинок був споруджений одночасно із зведенням Свято-Воскресенського собору (1895 р.), його власником був головний підрядник будівництва храму В. Яполутер. У 1936-1939 рр. у ньому розміщувалися музей господарства Волині і бібліотека. У 1940 р. до часу німецької окупації міста у 1941 р. тут працювали Будинок піонерів і бібліотека. За радянської влади у 1946-1985 рр. – Палац піонерів, при якому діяли численні гуртки і бібліотека для школярів. Нині тут розміщується Рівненське єпархіальне управління та Рівненська духовна семінарія УПЦ Київського патріархату.

вул. 16 Липня, 4-а

the Diocesan Office of
UOC of KP (the Ukrainian
Orthodox Church of the Kyiv
Patriarchate)
The building was erected at the same time as the construction of the Holy Resurrection Cathedral
(1895), its owner was the main contractor for the
building the church V. Yapoluter. In 1936-1939
it hosted a museum of the Volyn farming and a
library. In 1940, before the German occupation
of the city in 1941, the Pioneers’ House and the
Library functioned there. Under the Soviet rule
in 1946-1985. – in the Palace of pioneers there
were numerous clubs and a library for
schoolchildren. Today the Rivne Diocesan
Administration and the Rivne Seminary of the
UOC (Ukrainian Orthodox Church) of Kyiv
Patriarchate are located here.