Дворець – Історичний район міста


До 1957 р. неподалік роздоріжжя на Басів Кут розташовувалось село Дворець, відоме з актів 1463 р., яке належало князю В.Збаразькому. Назва означає невеличку панську садибу (дворець), яка була неподалік сучасної міської лікарні № 2.
За археологічними розкопками 1962 р. відомо, що тут було давньоруське городище ХІ-ХІІІ ст.
У 1933 р. частина с. Дворець була включена до складу міста.
До історичного району «Дворець» веде одна із найстаріших вулиць – Дворецька, яка від ХІХ ст. сім разів змінювала свою назву. На цій вулиці з поч. ХХ ст. знаходився єврейський шпиталь, у 1926 р. тут був збудований перший в місті протестантський Будинок молитви.

вул.Дворецька, 50.612636, 26.229792

Dvorec -Historic
district of the city
By 1957, near the crossroads on Basu Kut, the
village was located on the palace, known from the acts of 1463, which belonged to Prince V.
Zbarazsky. The name means a sma
ll mansion mansion (palace), which was located near the modern city hospital number 2.
According to archaeological excavations in 1962, it is known that there was an ancient Russian ancient settlement of the 19th-13th centuries.
In 1933 part of the village. The palace was included in the city.
One of the oldest streets is the “Palace” in the
historic district -Dvoretskaya, which from the XIX
century seven times changed its name. On this street from beg. XX century There was a Jewish hospital,in 1926 the first Protestant House of Prayer was built there.