Золотіїв – Історичний район міста


Перша писемна згадка про Золотіїв над Устею датована 1511 роком, коли село було в підпорядкуванні Дорогобузького замку князя К. Острозького. У 1583 році перейшло у володіння Степаня, а в кінці ХVІ ст. стало підпорядковуватись м.Рівне. В ХІХ ст. тут були фільварок, гуральня, крамниця, постоялий будинок.
В міжвоєнний період ХХ ст. заможні чехи мали тут свій млин, олійницю, хмелярню. В Золотієві у 1804 р. народився польський письменник М. Грабовський.
Окрасою Золотієва є дерев’яна Свято-Покровська церква з дзвіницею, збудована на кошти поміщика Л. Дворжанського у 1855 році.
Нині це один із житлових масивів Рівного.

50.645810, 26.239449

Zolotyiv – historical district of the city
The first written mention of Zolotiiv above the
Ustia was dated by 1511, when the village was
subordinated to the Dorogobuzsky castle of
Prince K. Ostrozkyi. In 1583 it became the
possession of Stepan, and at the end of the XVI
century it subordinated to m. Rivne. In the XIX century there was a crops farming, a distillery, a shop, a coaching inn. In the interwar period of the XX century wealthy Czechs had their own mill, oilseed press and a hop store. The Polish writer M. Grabovsky was born in Zolotiiv in 1804.
A remarkable and especially beautiful building
of Zolotiiv is a wooden Holy Protection Church
with a bell tower, built on the means of the
landowner L. Dvorzansky in 1855. Today it is
one of the residential areas of Rivne.