Комплекс військових житлових будинків польського періоду


У військовому містечку, що виникло у Рівному в кінці ХІХ ст., з 1921 р. розмістились польські війська – штаб 13-ї піхотної дивізії, а також її підрозділи: 44-й і 45-й піхотні полки, 23-й артилерійський полк, 21-й полк уланів. Уздовж вул. Дубенської були споруджені нові казарми та будинки для сімей військовослужбовців у стилі цегляної архітектури. За польської влади був споруджений Будинок жовніра (вул. Соборна, 215), у 1935 р. завершене будівництво і освячений військовий гарнізонний костел Святих Петра і Павла. Поляки встановили на територій військового містечка пам’ятники маршалу Ю. Пілсудському і польському солдату (вул. Соборна між БОС 68 та БОС 227).

вул. Соборна, 68

The complex of military houses of the Polish period
In the military town, which arose in Rivne in the late nineteenth century, since 1921 Polish troops were stationed – the headquarters of the 13th Infantry Division, as well as its divisions: the 44th and 45th Infantry Regiments, the 23rd Artillery Regiment, the 21st Ulan Regiment. Along the street of Dubenskaya, new barracks and houses for families of military personnel were built in the style of brick architecture. During the Polish rule, the House of Zhovnir (Soborna St., 215) was built. In 1935, the construction and consecrated military garrison church of St. Peter and Paul was completed. On the territories of the military camp the Poles established monuments to Marshal Y. Pilsudski and a Polish soldier .