Комплекс військових житлових будинків періоду Російської Імперії


Військове містечко почали будувати наприкінці 1890-х рр. для квартирування тут російського царського війська. Першими в ньому розмістилися 125 Курський і 127 Путивльський піхотні полки, штаби 11 армійського корпусу, 32 піхотної дивізії, управління 32 артилерійської бригади. З казарменої площі, що була зі сторони вул. Дубенської, у квітні 1912 р. відбувся показовий політ льотчика Васильєва на моноплані «Блеріо».
В роки Першої світової війни тут знаходились польові шпиталі військ Південно-Західного фронту, штаби військових частин та інтендантських служб. У 1915 р. тут розмістився штаб 8 армії, якою командував генерал О. Брусилов.
Військове містечко впродовж своєї понад 100-літньої історії служило притулком різних армій, які перебували в місті.

50.620691, 26.225499

Complex of military dwellings of the period of the Russian Empire
The military town began to be built in the late 1890’s to accommodate the Russian tsar’s army there. 125 Kursk and 127 Putivl infantry regiments, the headquarters of the 11 Army Corps, 32 infantry divisions, the management of the 32 artillery brigades were the first ones to be stationed there. From the barracks square, which was from the side of the street. Dubenska, in April 1912, a pilot flight of Vasilyev’s pilot on the Blerio monoplane took place. During the First World War there were field hospitals of the Southwestern Front troops, military headquarters and intendant service. In 1915, the headquarters of the 8th Army was stationed there, commanded by General A. Brusilov.The military town for more than 100 years of history served as a refuge for various armies in the city.