Музей «Просвіти»


Приміщення школи будувалося у 1930-і рр. за проектом архітектора С. Сидорчука для розміщення в ньому Рівненської української приватної гімназії. До її спорудження долучилася вся українська інтелігенція Рівного, члени Рівненської «Просвіти», гімназисти та їхні батьки, поважні меценати. Однак, до Другої світової війни РУГ не встигла розміститися в цьому будинку.
Музей «Просвіти» відкрили у 2013 році. У музейній кімнаті – історичні матеріали, доробки учасників просвітянського руху, документи та фото, які ілюструють діяльність об’єднання в нашому краї.

вулиця Пушкіна, 17

The Museum of Prosvita
The premises of the school were built in the 1930s under the project of architect S. Sydorchuk for placement of the Rivne Ukrainian private gymnasium in it. The whole Ukrainian Rivne intelligention, the members of the Rivne “Prosvita”, high school students and their parents, and respectable patrons, joined the construction process. However, before the Second World War, the RUG did not have time to settle in this house.
The Museum of Prosvita was opened in 2013.
In the museum room – historical materials, revisions of the participants of the Enlightenment movement, documents and photos illustrating the activities of the association in our region.