Місце розташування кондитерської фабрики


Вулиця Шевченка – одна з найстаріших у Рівному. Історичні джерела свідчать, що перша згадка про цю вулицю датується 1629 роком. Тоді вона називалась Супонівською, а згодом Омелянівською. У першій половині ХХ століття на тодішній вулиці Омелянівській була розташована кондитерська фабрика. Власниками фабрики були Вольф Стул та Давид Клейман. Тодішня кондитеська фабрика займалася виготовленням різноманітних карамельок, льодяників, шоколадних плиток і вафель. Щомісяця на фабриці виготовлялось до 400 кг продукції. На жаль, будівля не збереглася.

вул. Тараса Шевченка, 49-51

The confectionery factory location
Shevchenko Street is one of the oldest streets in Rivne. Historical sources indicate that the first mention of this street dates back to 1629. Later it was called Suponivska and then Omelyanivska. In the first half of the 20th century, a confectionery factory was located on the then Omelyanivska street. The owners of the factory were Wolf Stul and David Kleiman. The Confectionary factory was engaged in making various caramels, candies, chocolate bars and wafers. Every month the factory manufactured up to 400 kg of products. Unfortunately, the building was not preserved.