Польська 7-класна школа ім. Ю. Словацького


На початку ХХ ст. на вулиці, що мала назву Садова, німець граф Рильке збудував комплекс будинків, які здавав під житло. За часів польської влади вулиця мала назву Кн. Скорупки і у 1934 р. у стилі неокласицизму за проектом архітектора Й. Пітліцького тут було споруджено двоповерховий цегляний будинок, в якому розмістилася польська державна загальноосвітня 7-класна школа ім. Ю. Словацького.
Під час німецької окупації 1941-1944 рр. тут деякий час діяла школа з українською мовою викладання.
У 1940-1950-і рр. – російська чоловіча залізнична школа № 4, поруч було приміщення жіночої школи № 3. До 2000 р. тут розміщувалось ПТУ № 38.

вул. 24 Серпня, 11

Polish 7-grade school named after Juliusz Slowatsky
At the beginning of the twentieth century at the street, which had nameSadova, the German Count Rilke built a complex of houses that were rented for housing.
During the time of Polish authorities, this street was called KnazyaScorupki Street and in 1934 with neoclassical style, according to the project of architect J. Pitlitsky, a two-story brick building was erected there, where the Polish state general 7-grade school named after Y. Slowacki was built.
During the German occupation in 1941-1944, there was a school with a Ukrainian language of studying.
In 1940-1950-ies there was a Russian male railway school № 4, near was a women’s school № 3.
Until 2000 the vocational school №4 was placed there.