Підземні споруди Палацику “На Гірці” князів Любомирських


У 1822 році сини князя Юзефа Любомирського, власника Рівного, поділили батьківські маєтки. Рівне отримав Фредерік Любомирський. Жив він усамітнено, тому побудував для себе за містом гарний, але значно скромніший за палац – будинок “На Гірці”, оточив його гарним садом та почав там жити. Під час Першої світової війни палацик “На Гірці” було спустошено, майно розграбовано. Пізніше правнук Фредеріка Адам продав палац державі. І у 30-х роках ХХ століття садиба “На Гірці” вже слугувала міським парком, де неодноразово продився великий ярмарок під назвою “Волинські торги”.

вул. Соборна, 3 д

Underground Structures of Palatsik “Na Hirtsi” of Lubomyrsky Princes
The sons of Prince Juzef Lubomirsky, the owner of Rivne, divided father’s estates in 1822. Frederic Lyubomirsky received Rivne. He lived alone, so he built a beautiful house in suburb. The house “Na Hirtsi” was much more modest than the palace. Frederic surrounded it with a beautiful garden and began to live there. During the First World War, the Palatsik “Na Hirtsi” was devastated, the property was looted. Later, Adam, the great-grandson of Frederic sold the palace to the state. In the 30’s of the twentieth century, the mansion “Na Hirtsi” already served as a city park, where a large fair called “Volynsʹki torhy” was repeatedly held.