Свято-Воскресенський собор


Свято-Воскресенський кафедральний собор освячений 8 жовтня 1895 року. Автор проекту – архітектор Дейнека. Триярусний іконостас виготовлений в київській майстерні О.Мурашка. Храм двопристольний: верхній – в ім’я Святого Воскресіння, нижній – в ім’я Святого архистратига Божого Михаїла.
У 1933 році поруч з храмом на пожертви містян була споруджена цегляна дзвіниця (зруйнована в кінці 1950-х рр.). За часів радянської влади у 1962 році собор був закритий і спочатку перетворений на склад, а потім там було розміщено експозицію музею наукового атеїзму. У квітні 1989 року православний храм повернули громаді.

вул. Соборна, 39

Svyato-Voskresensky Cathedral
Svyato-Voskresensky Cathedral was sanctified on 8th October in 1895. The author of the project is architect Deineka. Three-level iconostais was made in the Kiev workshop named after О.Murashko. The temple is bipartite: upperpart – in the name of Holy Resurrection, lowerpart – in the name of Holy Archangel Michael.
In 1933 a brick bell tower was built near the temple on the donations of the citizens (it was destroyed in the late 1950s). During Soviet authority in 1962 it was closed and used as a warehouse but then museum exposition of scientific atheism as located there. In April 1989 orthodox temple returned to the community.