Свято-Троїцька церква


Дерев’яна православна церква в ім’я Святої Трійці була споруджена і освячена у храмове свято 1906 року на місці згорілої дерев’яної церкви ХVІІІ ст. в с.Басів Кут, на землі, що належала князю Любомирському. Церква п’ятизрубного типу з, прибудованою з боку головного входу, дзвіницею та службовими приміщеннями (ризниця та пономарня). Висота церкви до підхрестового яблука – 20, 35 м. За зразок будівничі взяли церкву на скиту Свято-Успенської Почаївської лаври. В рік освячення храму посадили на її обійсті дуба, який росте й нині.
Храм належить громаді УПЦ КП.

вулиця Басівкутська, 60

Svyato-Troitska Church
The wooden Orthodox church was erected and consecrated in the name of the Holy Trinity on the church’s holiday in 1906. It was built on the site of a burnt wooden church of the 18th century in the village of Basiv Kut on the land belonging to the prince Liubomyrskyi.
The church is of five-branch type with a bell tower and office rooms (sacristy and vestry) attached to the main entrance. The height of the church to the cross’s base is 20.35 meters. As an example for construction the builders took the Holy Assumption Lavra in Pochaiv. In the year of the temple’s consecration, an oak, which is still growing, was planted on its territory. The church belongs to the community of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Kyiv Patriarchate.