Історична вулиця Тараса Шевченка


Перша згадка про вулицю міститься у писемних джерелах за 1629 рік, яка в той час мала назву Супонівська. Найдовший час вулиця носила назву Омелянівська, а ще мала назву Сільська. Забудова вулиці велася дерев’яними будинками і селились тут переважно українці, які займались сільським господарством.
У 1756 році на кошти парафіян на цій вулиці була побудована дерев’яна Свято-Успенська церква.
Ім’я Т. Шевченка вулиця одержала ще за часів польської влади у 30-і роки ХХ ст. і цьому варто завдячувати Григорію Лукашевичу та багатьом іншим мешканцям вулиці.
Тут жило багато поколінь корінних родин Дзіваків, Лукашевичів, Либаків, Логвсів, Листопадів, Куліїв, Набакорських, Омельчуків, Підмайстровичів, Тарасевичів.

The historical Taras Shevchenko street
The first mention of the street is contained in the written sources of 1629. Then the street was called Suponivska. For the longest time, the street was called Omelyanivska, later it was called Silʹsʹka. The building of the street was conducted by wooden houses and settled mainly Ukrainians here who were engaged in agriculture. At the expense of the parishioners on this street a wooden Svyato-Uspenska church was built in 1756. The name of Taras Shevchenko street was received during the Polish government in the 30s of the 20th century. For this it is worthwhile to thank Grigory Lukashevich and many other residents of the street. Here lived many generations of indigenous families Dzivak, Lukashevich, Lybakiv, Logvis, Listopadiv, Kuliev, Nabakorskih, Omelchukiv, Pidmajstrovich, Tarasevich.