Історичний район «Грабник»


Грабовий гай на північно-східній околиці
Рівного був закладений у XVIII ст. за часів владування князів Любомирських і був князівською власністю. Цей лісок
впродовж багатьох десятиріч був улюбленим
місцем відпочинку містян. Забудовувати
передмістя «Грабник» розпочали на початку
XX ст., а з 1920-х рр., згідно розробленого
генерального плану, розпочалось
будівництво приватних будинків. Тут були
споруджені розкішні цегляні одно і
двоповерхові будинки з усіма
комунікаційними зручностями у стилі
модерн, власниками яких були переважно
люди із місцевої знаті, польські осадники. До початку Другої світової війни на Грабнику було 30 нових вулиць.
Старовинне кладовище «Грабник» було
засноване в першій пол. XIX ст.

аул. Грабник, 2

The historical district of
Hrabnyk
The hornbeam grove on the north-eastern
outskirts of Rivne was founded in the XVIII
century during the reign of Liubomyrsky princes
and was a property of the princes. For many decades
this forest has been a favorite place for the rest
of the burghers. Construction of the suburb
“Hrabnyk” was started at the beginning of the
20th century. And since the 1920s, according to
the developed master plan, the construction of
private houses began. There were erected one-
and two-story brick buildings with all the
amenities, in the style of modern. Their owners
were mostly people from the local nobility, the
Polish resettlers. Before the Second World War
there were 30 new streets in Hrabnyk.
The old graveyard “Hrabnyk” was founded
in the first half of the XIX century.